Are you scared to mix patterns and prints when it comes to making bows?
Our tricks and treats will help you make the perfect bow! If you don't know how to tie a bow, download our APP! It has everything you need.
1. Don't be afraid!
2. Coordinate your colors: Choose your color scheme, pick common colors that can tie the ribbons together. Black and white is always a good choice, and will make your ribbon pop!
3. Vary Ribbon Widths: Choose 3 different width sizes.
4. Scale your patterns: Choose a small, medium, and large pattern or print.
5. Choose a theme: Whimsical, rustic, vintage or dressy.
6. Texture: Choose ribbons that have some texture too. Sparkled polka dots, velvet, felt, or burlap etc.
Here are some spooktacular ideas to dress up your home for Halloween to welcome trick or treaters!
Place your bow around a pumpkin. Faux or real pumpkins will work! Wrap pumpkin with an extra piece of ribbon and tie around your bow! Add a couple of Halloween pillows, a sign and sit for a spell!
It's frightfully simple to light up your haunt by placing the bow around a lamp shade.
Scare up a grand entrance with your pots and planters on the porch. Use an extra piece of ribbon to wrap around the pot and tie on the bow, and add cute metal pumpkins on stakes.
Happy Halloween Decorating Y'all!